The Municipal Clerk's Office is entrusted with many important and diverse duties offering varying services to the public.
· Assists public on a daily basis
· Secretary to the Governing Body - responsible for agenda, minutes, ordinances, resolutions and legal ads. Attests signatures of municipal officers and official. Maintains receipt of legal documents.
· Secretary to the Municipal Corporation - responsible for municipal seal, deeds, bonds, contracts, oaths of office archival records and attends all meetings of the Governing Body.
· Chief Administrative Officer for all elections and Chief Registrar of Voter Registration - New Registration, Name and Address changes, Absentee Ballot Applications and Political Party Affiliation Declaration Forms.
· Coordinator and Records Manager: Public records may be reviewed and/or copied after filling out an Open Public Records (OPRA) form.
· Administrative Officer for acceptance and issuance of the following applications for licenses, permits and general information:
Bingos and Raffles
Voter Registration Forms
Dog and Cat Licenses
Alcoholic Beverage License
Vendors & Peddlers